Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good bye my friend...


On May 4, 2010 Kara left this earth. Just 37 years old and no explanation of why she left us so early. I will never forget her contagious smile or her jovial spirit. She suffered intense headaches that kept her from being as social as she would have liked. I think if she hadn't been so ill most of the time that we might have been closer. I always admired at her ability to smile through the pain. She pressed through and fought hard. She knew Jesus as her personal Lord and Savior so I am comforted in knowing she is no longer in pain and is dancing the dance of her life with Jesus right now. Rest in Peace my friend.

Jesus replied, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. But you haven’t believed in me even though you have seen me. However, those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them. For I have come down from heaven to do the will of God who sent me, not to do my own will. And this is the will of God, that I should not lose even one of all those he has given me, but that I should raise them up at the last day. For it is my Father’s will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life. I will raise them up at the last day.” John 6:35-40 NLT

1 comment:

  1. I remember praying with her a few different times and how during those times God had me call her "joy girl". I am so glad that if she can't be here among us that she is there in heaven with no pain. Oh she must be so GLAD that horrible pain is gone, never to return. She has a beautiful singing voice, and I am excited to hear it once again some day.

    ReplyDelete