Ode to Salter
Oh Salter, how I have longed to have you in my home. You have weighing and measuring skills like none I have ever known. I see you sitting there on the store shelf but my budget won't allow it unless you are brought by an elf. Christmas came and now I get to have you near. I just love the way you help me carb count for my little one so dear. Salter, I am so glad to have you on my team, owning you is like a dream.
- Nutri-weigh dietary computer scale
- Silver color
- When a healthy weight is the lifestyle of choice, more detailed monitoring is required
- Salter dietary scales are specifically designed for better portion control
- Track accumulated nutritional value of weighed food at the touch of a button
- Analyzes the nutritional content of your food by portion size
- It calculates the calories, protein, carbohydrates, total sugars, total fat, saturated fat, fiber, sodium, cholesterol, net carbohydrates and G.I. (glycemic index) of your food on a large LCD display
- Database stores nutritional value of 1440 foods and liquids, plus memorizes an additional 100 foods/recipes of your choice
- Allows daily food intake record to set dietary goals, then review progress at any time-two user memories
- Automatic predictive text feature for quick and easy on-screen food search
- Removable stainless steel cover
- Resistant to staining/carry over flavors and easy to clean
- Add and weigh feature enables weighing all ingredients in one bowl
- Includes our aquatronic liquid measurement feature
- Can also be used as a conventional scale
Check out these babies! They fold up to fit nicely in a D-bag to go along with you to a friend or family's house. I would even whip these babies out if we were eating at a buffet restaurant. (we don't go out that often and buffets are not on the top of our list except for Sweet Tomatoes and having a teenage boy I feel like I get my monies worth in that place while still filling the family up on healthy fare) My mother-in-law got them for me. I have seen them at Walmart and William Sonoma. I'm not sure where my mother-in-law purchased these.
My sister has a set of Weight Watcher measuring spoons, that I am hoping to get sometime soon. We are celebrating Christmas with my sisters in a couple of weeks and if I don't get them then I will purchase them myself. The large one measures 1 cup exactly, medium 1/2 cup and small one is 1/4 cup. They will be so convenient when dishing out food especially for Bekah. Right now I scoop the food in to a measuring cup and then in to her bowl or plate.