Friday, December 3, 2010

504, done and done!

The 504 process was arduous.  I spent hours this summer researching and writing "the perfect (for my daughter)" 504.  I was then told it was being thrown out and we would start from scratch.  Frustrated much?  Oh yes!

We met and collaborated and a new draft was made.  To my pleasant surprise most of what I had written was still there word for word.  =)

We met on Monday and signed the final draft!  I'm so happy to put that baby to bed and know that Bekah is being properly cared for at school and I will get a call if things go awry.  I am hoping that my sweet little boy, who is currently napping in my arms, will be able to have (for the most part) a regular routine that he can rely on.  

4 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! I am so happy for you! Such a blessing to get things taken care of before the holiday. Isn't God good? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! That's so awesome! You should feel accomplished! That's a huge job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I am glad they left in most of what you originally wrote Heidi. Good for you to have this off of your plate.

    P.S. I have been drinking the Chai every afternoon with a little Cool Whip - so tasty. I think of you every time I open an envelope! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOlla! I'm so, so, so glad to hear it! :)

    ReplyDelete